With the Rainbow resource pack, Minecraft will get richer colors that will completely transform the game. But its main advantage is excellent optimization for PvP. Firstly, all weapons and animations have been reworked so as not to obstruct your view. Secondly, the FPS will increase significantly, and you can play without any lags or freezes.
How to install Rainbow resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.