An excellent attempt to transfer the graphics and atmosphere of the first Quake to Minecraft. With QuakeTex textures, the game will become much darker and more atmospheric. Such a resource pack is ideal for PvP fights with firearms or hardcore survival.
How to install QuakeTex resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.