Pinope Purple resource pack was not created to decorate the game, but to simplify the extraction of resources and PvP battles. Most of the blocks in it are executed in a style that is very far from realism. You will see the block boundaries and the type of mined resources. At the same time, weapons and tools look pretty nice and unusual.
How to install Pinope Purple resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.