PewDiePie PvPack is a resource pack that was inspired by the famous YouTuber. Its main difference is the replacement of all diamond items with ruby ones. In addition, many PvP features are implemented here, such as short swords and a semi-transparent interface. Resourcepack looks very nice thanks to the photorealistic sky, stylish font and more saturated colors of many blocks.
How to install PewDiePie PvPack resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.