With the Peacepack resource pack, it will be much easier for you to play on PvP servers. It provides a noticeable FPS boost in Minecraft, as well as optimizes weapon sizes and animations for most effects. It is also well suited for survival, since most of the blocks remain recognizable, and you can easily get used to the new graphics.
How to install Peacepack resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.