Pastel Pink resource pack is primarily designed for PvP, but it will also appeal to pink lovers and owners of low-power computers. In it, most of the textures are decorated in a beautiful minimalist style, and the weapons received models more convenient for battles.
How to install Pastel Pink resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.
This is siiiiicccccckkkkkk