Paradox Christmas Pack is a festive resource pack that will give you a Christmas mood, and at the same time simplify the battles on PvP servers. Many blocks and items got bright festive decorations. Almost all diamond-related items have turned red and white, and some swords look more like candy canes. Nevertheless, their shape is convenient and the size allows a good view. Resource pack can be used in survival, it will be very appropriate during the Christmas holidays.
How to install Paradox Christmas resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.