Oxi resource pack was created specifically for PvP and UHC, so it will delight you with high-quality weapon models, well-visible ore blocks and FPS boost. At the same time, its style remains quite close to the original, thanks to which all textures will be well recognizable.
How to install Oxi resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.