Ocean FPS is a beautiful marine-style resource pack that will allow you to fight more effectively in PvP. It significantly improves performance, thanks to which Minecraft will work without lags, even on old PC. Slightly darkened textures will reduce eye strain, and a comfortable weapon will allow you to more accurately calculate the moment of impact.
How to install Ocean FPS resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.