Mint Sea is a resource pack in standard definition with slightly modified textures. Many of the blocks are decorated in darker colors, thereby reducing eye strain. And comfortable swords will allow you to conduct PvP battles much more efficiently.
How to install Mint Sea resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.