Become a real knight with Medieval PvP resource pack. In it, all items are redesigned for the medieval style, and each sword has got an individual design. Such a set of textures is equally well suited for both PvP and single player games, because it will allow you to get a lot of new impressions from Minecraft.
How to install Medieval PvP resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.