Marshmallow PvP is a rather unusual resource pack in bright pink colors. This color is used here for fire, diamond objects, and many animations. This package combines beautiful graphics, a high level of convenience, and excellent optimization. Despite the abundance of new effects and many detailed blocks drawn, it is able to significantly increase the FPS in the game and provide smoother and more pleasant gameplay.
How to install Marshmallow PvP resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.