A simple yet effective Lime resource pack designed for PvP. Its interesting feature is its bright green color, which is used for diamond items and some other items. In addition, most blocks have clearly marked boundaries, which will allow you to better navigate.
How to install Lime resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.