Light Blue resource pack predominantly uses calm light blue colors. The weapon is especially beautifully executed, which looks very impressive from the side, but at the same time does not interfere with the player’s view. Also, the ore blocks are drawn in a rather original way, now it will be much easier to find useful resources.
How to install Light Blue resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.