Leaf Green resource pack optimizes most of the textures in Minecraft, providing a noticeable boost FPS. Most textures are made in a schematic form, making it easier for you to search for resources. Also, many blocks were spared from unnecessary details, so that they do not distract attention at all.
How to install Leaf Green resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.