Latenci is a simple yet highly effective resource pack for true PvP funs. With it, you can get rid of lags and significantly boost your FPS. The short swords look pretty simple, but take up almost no screen space and don’t block your view.
How to install Latenci resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.