Karma Resource Pack uses fairly simple but clear textures of 16×16 pixels. It significantly increases the FPS in Minecraft, which allows you to gain an advantage in battles with other players.
How to install Karma resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.
Download Resource Pack for Minecraft
Dynamic Duo Christmas Resource Pack is an excellent choice for PvP battles on New Year’s holidays. It has beautiful and effective swords, a lot of thematic items. In addition to…
Christmas Carol is a PvP resource pack that will not only make battles easier, but give you a festive mood. It uses reds and greens, and many other Christmas references….
Paradox Christmas Pack is a festive resource pack that will give you a Christmas mood, and at the same time simplify the battles on PvP servers. Many blocks and items…
All files from Guide-Minecraft.com can be downloaded for free. Copyrights belong to their rightful owners. When copying materials active link to the site is required!
2018-2022 © Guide-Minecraft.com ®