Kaiyo resource pack focuses on swords. They not only look very unusual, but are also perfectly optimized for PvP battles. Convenient shape and animation will allow you to accurately time your hits. The textures of many blocks have also been changed for a more comfortable game.
How to install Kaiyo resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.