If in Minecraft you are interested in stable FPS, and not realism, then try using the Ice resource pack. It will make the game even more cubic by adding noticeable borders to most of the blocks, as well as replacing many textures with simple squares. Also, weapons have been reworked, which are significantly reduced in size and are better suited for PvP.
How to install Ice resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.