Green Default resource pack is in many ways similar to the standard one, but it differs with reworked weapon textures. The swords got a nice-looking design in green colors, as well as a PvP-friendly shape. Using the pack allows you to significantly boost FPS.
How to install Green Default resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.