Grape PvP resource pack will delight you with an interesting design: a beautiful purple color is used for many blocks, weapons and tools. This is not the only advantage of the pack, it also significantly increases FPS and makes it easier to find blocks with valuable ore.
How to install Grape resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.