Gold Blue Default is a PvP resource pack that is in many ways similar to the standard set of Minecraft textures but has several important differences. With its help, you can boost the FPS, as well as get beautiful and compact weapon models.
How to install Gold Blue Default resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.