Gogeta FPS is a resource pack that works equally well for both PvP and UHC servers. All its textures are optimized for the most comfortable game. At the same time, this pack significantly increases performance, which allows you to play without lags, even on weak PCs.
How to install Gogeta FPS resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.