In the God of War PvP resource pack, weapons and armor from the game of the same name are collected. It is ideal for PvP battles, as the weapon not only looks great, but takes up minimal space on the screen. It can also be used together with other packs in the ancient Greek style, because the blocks was not changed.
How to install God of War PvP resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.