Frozenpack resourcepack was originally created for PvP, but it looks quite interesting, therefore it is used by many for regular survival in Minecraft. The main changes have been made to weapons, some of them look made of ice, others also look pretty interesting.
How to install Frozenpack resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.