Frost is the optimal resource pack for PvP battles. It will save you from lags and also provide you with really comfortable models of swords. An interesting feature is the beautiful winter style that is used in the decoration of some blocks and weapons.
How to install Frost resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.