With the Fire & Ice resource pack, you will significantly increase your FPS. It was created specifically to improve Minecraft performance. For the sake of this, the pack authors sacrificed the realism and detail of the textures. Most of the blocks use straight lines and a minimal amount of decorative elements. This makes the resource pack also good for PvP.
How to install Fire & Ice resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.