A simple but rather beautiful Dragonfruit resource pack will allow you to get a significant advantage in PvP battles, or simply improve Minecraft on weak PCs. Its 16×16 pixel textures are much prettier than the standard ones, but they are much better optimized.
How to install Dragonfruit resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.
jebac disa /10
dzięki texturepack bardzo fajny zwiększa fps i fajny do pvp jeszcze raz dzięki