Default Revamp resource pack is a slightly improved version of the default textures that not only looks better but is also much more effective in PvP fights. Thus, this pack will be an excellent choice for those who want to get a little improvement but keep the graphics as close to the original as possible.
How to install Default Revamp resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.