Darkness PvP is a resource pack with very short swords specially adapted for PvP. He also slightly tweaks armor and several other items. But in general, Minecraft graphics remains almost unchanged, so this pack is suitable for those who like the vanilla style of play.
How to install Darkness PvP resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.