Cosmo is a quality futuristic PvP resource pack that’s also great for UHC survival. The focus here is on sword models that have become short and slender so they take up minimal screen space. Block boundaries, as well as various types of ore, are very clearly visible even in poor lighting conditions.
How to install Cosmo resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.