Christmas Carol is a PvP resource pack that will not only make battles easier, but give you a festive mood. It uses reds and greens, and many other Christmas references. Some blocks (for example, ender pearls) got fancy animation. At the same time, the pack uses useful PvP functions, such as small particles and low fire.
How to install Christmas Carol resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.