Thanks to good optimization, the CheatBreaker resource pack will be an excellent choice for players who want to boost the FPS in Minecraft. You will immediately feel the increase in performance even on the weakest PCs. In addition, convenient short swords are implemented here, which make the resource pack an excellent choice for PvP servers.
How to install CheatBreaker resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.