Candy resourcepack will delight you with a beautiful set of colors and a significant FPS boost. The most notable changes have been made to weapon textures, which have become much more convenient and will make PvP battles in Minecraft easier for you.
How to install Candy resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.