Use the Blueberry resource pack if you want to boost FPS in Minecraft, but keeping the graphics quality. All blocks are made very carefully, and their borders are clearly visible, which will be useful in PvP mode. Also, this pack significantly changes weapons and items. Some of them will get a very beautiful and unusual blue colour.
How to install Blueberry resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.