Blaze resource pack will help you to significantly boost your FPS, and at the same time provide you with a handy set of weapons that look very nice without covering the screen. Ore blocks are also of high quality, they are clearly visible in any light, so this pack can be used for UHC survival too.
How to install Blaze resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.