Bad Blue is good for PvP battles. It will make battles more comfortable with shortswords and improved animations. Many players will also feel a noticeable increase in FPS. Plus, it looks really good, with pretty dark blue colors used for many of the items, and the impressive sky (both day and night) is worth noting.
How to install Bad Blue resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.