Aquamarine PvP is a typical PvP resource pack with a full set of necessary features. It will delight you with pleasant dark green colors, comfortable short swords, as well as the perfect animation of all effects, which does not block the view at all.
How to install Aquamarine PvP resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.