Allium resource pack as a whole is very similar to the standard textures in Minecraft. The main changes affected blocks with ore, as well as many items. All edits were made to optimize the pack for PvP and hardcore survival. At the same time, the swords turned out to be really unique and very convenient for fights.
How to install Allium resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.