Alaskan Resourcepack will delight you with truly original and unusual textures. The most interesting are weapons and ore models. This pack will be an excellent choice for PvP thanks to excellent sword models, as well as a significant increase in FPS.
How to install Alaskan resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.