A cool resource pack that will not only give you an advantage in PvP battles but also gives you a Halloween mood. Acidic Blitzz’s Halloween uses a lot of orange and themed textures. Some items got nice animation effects. There are also short swords, a convenient transparent interface, and other nice little things.
How to install Acidic Blitzz’s Halloween resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.