With the Wizard Staff mod, you can learn magic without going to Hogwarts (as it happens on the Witchcraft and Wizardry map). This mod adds a wizard staff that can be crafted at the start from two sticks and four cobblestone blocks. To open the inventory of the staff, equip it, sit down and right-click. To use the staff, you need to hold down the right mouse button. Be careful, as spells consume experience, and if there is no more, health will be spent instead of experience.
The staff can be equipped with various items that determine its ability. For example, when using these items, you can get the following effects:
- blue dye – weather control;
- bookshelf – book generator;
- ghast tear – fire immunity;
- bricks – builds a wall around the player;
- jukebox – stunning mobs.
In addition to the staff, you can craft the armor of a warlock, wizard or druid. By wearing any of them, you will reduce the cost of spells, that is, experience will not be spent so quickly. To get the armor, use a wizard staff, equip it with any element of leather, iron or gold armor, and hold down the right button so that the armor gains magical properties.
How to install Wizard Staff mod
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod for your version of the game.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.