The Survive mod will add several new parameters that will need to be monitored during survival. It will add some hardcore the game, and at the same time add realism.
- Thirst. If you do not drink water, the player will be dehydrated. You will begin to take damage. To replenish the level of moisture, you need to use water bottles that have been heated in the oven.
- Body temperature. Being in cold biomes, you can overcool, and in the desert – vice versa. It is worth watching the temperature around.
- Sleep. The less a player sleeps, the weaker he is. Effects of weakness, food poisoning and other negative effects appear.
How to install Survive mod
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge.
- Install the UnionLib library.
- Download the mod for your version of the game.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
FurBandits mod will add raccoons to Minecraft. Moreover, you can meet and tame two types: regular and snow raccoons. They can break spruce and oak fences, attack the same mobs…
Star Crop is a mod that was inspired by the popular Stardew Valley game. With it, many new saplings and seeds will be added to Minecraft. In addition, the mod…
The Parakeet is a simple and fun mod that adds two new mobs: parakeet and cockatiel. They will spawn in jungle biomes. You can tame them with wheat, beet or…
All files from Guide-Minecraft.com can be downloaded for free. Copyrights belong to their rightful owners. When copying materials active link to the site is required!
2018-2021 © Guide-Minecraft.com ®