Project Z mod is a large-scale project designed to realize survival in the genre of zombie apocalypse in Minecraft. It brings many changes to the game, reducing the importance of crafting and increasing the importance of research and battles.
You will have to study the game almost again, since now you no longer have the opportunity to create a crafting table and craft items quickly. In addition, the inventory will be significantly reduced, but instead it will be possible to carry several types of backpacks. Project Z also has such features:
- new mobs, including various types of zombies;
- several types of firearms;
- after death and respawn you will be able to find your body in the form of a zombie, you have to fight with him to pick up loot;
- fog will appear in the game, which will add atmospheric and significantly reduce the visibility;
- in the world it will be possible to meet many new items from the modern world (refrigerators, vending machines and much more).
It is worth noting that this mod is still at the development stage, so in the future the number of features will be increased. You can improve your gameplay yourself by installing additional mods. An excellent choice would be The Lost Cities, which generates full-fledged destroyed cities. And with the help of weapon mods, you can significantly expand your arsenal.
How to install Project Z mod
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod for your version of the game.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.