With the Plato’s Transporters mod, you can create working ships, cars or airships with a unique design. It is an analogue of the Davincis Vessels mod for newer versions of Minecraft. In addition, it has an alternate version for Fabric.
Mod allows to craft:
- Amphibian vehicles
How to create?
- To design a vehicle, you need to create parts of it. The wheel, steering wheel, jack, balloon and much more are separate parts of the mechanism.
- Build a platform and equip it with the necessary vehicle parts. If you need a flying vehicle, then a steering wheel and a balloon. If on the ground, then the wheel, steering wheel and controller.
Available parts and tools
- Controller. Needed to create all types of transport. Allows you to interact with the platform.
- Float. Allows the ship to float. 1 float is needed to hold 20 blocks.
- Air balloon. Подойдет для дирижабля. 1 блок шара удержит 2 обычных блока.
- Wheel. Required for ground transportation. To move you need at least 3 wheels.
- Steering wheel. How to drive without a rudder? It is definitely needed for all types of transport.
- Jack. Allows increasing and decreasing the seat height.
- Key. Using the key, the player will be able to remove or install certain parts.
- Scythe. Clears grass, algae and other natural objects in front of the boat.
How to install Plato’s Transporters mod
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod for your version of the game.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.