If the wildlife of Minecraft seems not enough diverse to you, then try the Mo ‘Creatures mod. It adds more than 40 mobs to the game, among which there are both peaceful and extremely aggressive.
This mod will make Minecraft more realistic and interesting. Since animals are randomly placed on the map, you will constantly meet new representatives of the fauna. Among them will be both real and fantastic creatures. Changes affected not only land, but also sea monasteries. Cats and some other animals can be tamed by following a few simple steps. In addition to them you will meet such animals:
- several types of fish;
- trolls,ogres, werewolves;
- various birds and many other species.
How to install Mo’ Creatures mod
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod for your version of the game.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
For versions 1.7.x, you will additionally need to install the Custom Mob Spawner mod. You will find it in the archive along with the main mod.