The Minecraft Minions mod adds fun little creatures to the game that will become your faithful helpers. They can perform a variety of tasks, which will allow you to perform less routine actions in Minecraft.
Minions obey only villains, so to win their sympathy you need to perform several actions. To begin, reach the eighth level. After that, using the M button, you can perform various evil deeds. They are randomly generated and executed in a comic form. In total, four acts must be chosen, each of which consumes two levels.
If you successfully complete this task, you will receive a special staff. Use it to summon four minions and give them various orders. Helpers can do the following:
- chop trees in the specified area;
- dig mines and tunnels;
- follow the player;
- put loot in the specified box;
- give collected items to the player;
- carry player and other mobs.
All actions are performed by right-clicking on the corresponding objects and through the menu that opens when you press the M button.
How to install Minecraft Minions mod
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod for your version of the game.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.