Zedercraft Herbst HD is a very high-quality texture pack for everyone who wants to create an autumn mood in Minecraft. Even the simplest blocks have been completely redesigned, allowing you to get a new experience from the game.
All forest biomes in Minecraft will look incredibly beautiful with this texture pack. It has a resolution of 256×256, so each block is drawn in incredible detail. The texture pack is distinguished by increased brightness and an abundance of colors. The leaves on the trees will not only be green, but yellow. There will also be fallen leaves on earthen blocks, which perfectly complements the overall atmosphere.
How to install Zedercraft Herbst HD texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.