Zedercraft Christmas HD is a large-scale Christmas-style texture pack. It changes almost all the blocks in Minecraft, creating a truly festive atmosphere. Now, in most biomes, snow will fall, and the houses in the villages will receive beautiful decorations inside and out.
How to install Zedercraft Christmas HD texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.