The Villagers Enhanced texture pack will add variety to Minecraft. If you use it, representatives of various professions in the villages will receive unique recognizable skins. For example, a cartographer will walk with a scroll, and a blacksmith will walk with a large hammer. The clothing style of most residents will also change.
How to install Villagers Enhanced texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.